About The Littlecote Soap Co.
The Littlecote Soap Co. was formed after a life-changing move by founder, Elaine Stavert, from a London television career to life on a farm in the Buckinghamshire countryside. The surrounding nature inspired the development of an eco-friendly range of skin-loving natural toiletries to moisturise and nourish the skin.
Based on a working farm in the English countryside, The Littlecote Soap Co. are manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers of handmade natural Soaps, Toiletries and Bath Products and are renowned for our high quality ethical products which are made from natural ingredients in imaginative ways to produce traditional recipes with contemporary twists.
Our natural bath and body care luxuries and home scented products are all carefully made by hand using time-honoured methods. They are individually hand-cut, hand-poured and hand-wrapped, ensuring our natural products are of the highest quality through all stages of the process.
Great care goes into the sourcing of our ingredients - where possible ingredients are purchased directly from the grower or importer to ensure fair trade and to support the smaller producer. Customers with sensitive skin, dry skin, eczema and psoriasis enjoy the benefits of paraben-free and SLS-free bath and beauty products containing luxurious, pure and natural ingredients to soothe, moisturise and nourish the skin
All our high quality perfumes have been designed and produced exclusively for The Littlecote Soap Co. by one of the UK’s top perfume houses and are unique to us. Our aromatherapy blends are created in-house using high grade essential oils.
All handmade luxury soaps, bath products and scented products are :-
- handmade and packaged in England
- contain only the finest oils, herbs and botanicals
- have long lasting fragrance
- are SLS-free and SLES free
- contain no animal fats
- contain no lanolin
- not tested on animals
- labelled with the full INCI (International Nomenclature Cosmetic Ingredient) ingredient details, directions of use and batch numbers.
- Certificated and Safety Assessed by Cosmetic Chemists and Toxicologists in accordance with EU Regulations which ensures that all bath products are made to the highest standards and are safe to use.